Chroma’s 17216M is a standalone 16 channel version of their 17011 series high precision charge/discharge tester specifically designed for Lithium-ion batteries, electrical double layer capacitors (EDLC), and lithium-ion capacitors (LIC). Suitable for product characteristics screening, cycle life testing, incoming and shipping inspection, material experiment, and balancing battery voltages.
The 17216M comes as a fully integrated system which includes Chroma’s powerful Battery Pro Programmable Charge/Discharge Test System software allowing full configuration with reporting and statistics capability. The system is expandable up to 64 channels all of which can be controlled at the same time.
- Four current ranges (200uA, 6mA, 200mA, 6A) for measurement
- Dual voltage range design for high and low voltage testing (-5V~5V or 0V~10V)
- Up to 0.02%F.S high accuracy output and measurement
- Up to 1ms dynamic data refresh rate in pulse mode
- Benchtop lab equipment with single-phase power input and front wiring
- 10V/6A/16CH standard unit specification
- Expandable up to 64 Channels
- Battery Pro Programmable Charge/Discharge Test System Software
- Temperature Logging & Climatic Chamber Logging Options