The 62150H-1000S provides an industry-leading power density in a small 3U high package. The solar array simulator is highly stable and has a fast transient response design, which is both advantageous to MPPT performance evaluation on PV inverter devices.
The 62000H-S Series have many unique advantages including high speed & precision digitizing measurement circuits with a 100 kHz A/D, 25 kHz D/A controlled I-V curve, and a digital filter mechanism. It can simulate an I-V curve accurately and respond to the mains ripple effect from the PV inverter. In addition, the built-in EN50530/Sandia SAS I-V model in the standalone unit can easily program the Voc, Isc, Vmp, and Imp parameters for the I-V curve simulation, without a PC controller.
- Volts: 0-1000V
- Current: 0-15A
- Power: 15000W
- Precision V & I measurements
- Auto I-V program: 100 I-V curves & Dwell time 1-15,000s
- Static & dynamic MPPT efficiency test (accumulated energy methods)
- Data recorded via a soft panel
- Standard USB/RS232/RS485 interface
- Optional GPIB/Ethernet interface
- Real-time analysis of PV inverter’s MPPT tracking via a soft panel
- Real-world weather simulation fast I-V curve update rate: 1s
- Support up to six-channel SAS control for multi-MPPT testing
- Build-in dynamic MPPT test profile of EN50530, Sandia, CGC/GF004 and NB/T 32004