The 9200 Battery Pack Test System is designed for all battery chemistries including lead-acid, nickel-cadmium, and lithium-ion. This battery test system is ideally suited for applications where maximum battery test system configuration flexibility is needed to cover a broad range of battery voltage, current, and power requirements now and in the future.
The 9200 battery module/pack tester is highly configurable and can parallel up to 12 power modules that can test multiple batteries with different test programs and start/stop times! For example, on a battery test system configured with three power modules, one of the power modules could test a 12kW battery, while the other two modules could be paralleled to test a 24kW battery. Both batteries could have different battery parameters set and tested at the same time. The end result is an extraordinarily flexible battery test system that makes battery module/pack testing more effective and efficient. Key differentiating features from other battery test equipment on the market include high accuracy, speed, and modularity as well as new battery emulation and regenerative technology, designed for high-voltage battery test requirements.
- Best configuration flexibility
- Custom waveform/profile generation
- Microsecond voltage, current & mode transition times
- Built-in digital measurements with charting & scope displays
- 3 test system control options including a Touch-Panel interface
- Bi-directional DC Source, expandable from 12 to 252kW with 40,120 or 600V
- Regenerative, 87% efficiency of discharge power returned to AC mains
- Multiple safety layers to protect battery being tested
- Battery emulation and burn-in applications