The 9210 Series test system is a single channel version of the popular 9200 family of test systems. The small footprint makes it easy to move within an engineering or manufacturing environment thereby allowing it to be brought to the unit under test (UUT) or into an engineer's workspace.
The 9210 Series test system can be configured with any of the same bi-directional modules that are available in the 9200. These modules are designed for testing or emulating any energy storage technology including lead-acid, NiMH & Li-Ion. Each module is independent and may be paralleled with other modules that are installed in 9200 Series or 9210 Series test systems.
- Small footprint permits easy movement within a lab
- Custom waveform/profile generation
- Sub-mS voltage, current, & mode transition times
- Built-in controller with pre-installed charting & control software
- Provides one (1) bi-directional channel at 40V, 120V or 600V
- 87% efficiency returning discharge power to the facility
- Multiple safety layers to protect the device under test
- Battery emulation & burn-in applications