The SX series provides single, two, and Three-phase, precision solid-state AC power outputs. This series is designed to meet The demanding needs for testing non-linear, capacitive filter rectifier loads such as switch-mode DC power supplies.
- Manual or IEEE-488 programmable using Elgar's Plug-in Programmers
- Provides 150% of rated capacity into linear resistive loads
- Range change relays allow switching from one voltage range to another via GPIB or front panel
- High crest factor currents from 3.5:1, up to 6:1 for firing angles of less Than 10 degrees from The voltage peak
- Overload and temperature protection
- Low effective output impedance