Anritsu MS46524B-040 4-Port ShockLine Vector Network Analyzer, 43.5 GHz
The MS46524B is a series of 4-port Performance ShockLine Vector Network Analyzers. Delivering an unprecedented level of value and performance, including best-in-class dynamic range, the Performance series lowers cost-of-test and speeds time to market in numerous testing applications up to 92 GHz. These applications include designing and manufacturing multi-port mobile network equipment, mobile devices, automotive cables, high-speed data interconnects and system integration components.
The MS46524B configured with option 10, 20, or 40 brings RF to microwave frequency capabilities to the Performance ShockLine family. These frequency options, combined with powerful ShockLine software, provide a cost effective solution for the most challenging, passive device testing.
The MS46524B series comes in a 3U high chassis and uses the same GUI, software, command syntax, drivers, and programming environments as the rest of the ShockLine family.
- Simple signal integrity testing of passive multiport and differential devices
- Advanced time domain option provides tools for signal integrity (SI) analysis
- Industry leading dynamic range enables measurement of very low reflection artifacts
- Excellent corrected directivity minimizes measurement uncertainty
- SmartCal auto calibration unit reduces calibration and setup time
- Time domain with time gating option enables TDR-like measurements
- Modern LAN interface for remote control is faster than GPIB
- A common GUI and SCPI interface within the Shockline Family
- The compact 3U high chassis allows for the efficient use of rack space
- Access loops and Bias Tee option allows maximum custom test setups
- Frequency Option: MS46524B-040
- AtaiTek Software - Full version
- Serial to LAN adapter
- Option 2: Time Domain with Time Gating
- Option 22: Advanced Time Domain
- 36585K-2F: K Precision AutoCal; 70 kHz to 40 GHz; K(f) - K(f).
- TOSLK50A-40: Coaxial Calibration Kit ;Type K(m); DC to 40 GHz; 50 O
- TOSLKF50A-40: Coaxial Calibration Kit ;Type K(f); DC to 40 GHz; 50 O
- 760-284: Transit case
- 3670K50-2: Test Port Cable; Armored; Semi-Rigid; K(f) - K(m); 2 ft.
- 33KFKF50B: Calibration Grade Adapter; DC to 40 GHz; K(f )-K(f); 50 Ohm
- 33KKF50B: Calibration Grade Adapter; DC to 40 GHz; K(m) - K(f); 50 Ohm
- 33KK50B: Calibration Grade Adapter; DC to 40 GHz; K(m) - K(m); 50 Ohm
- 2000-1829-R: USB Touch Screen Display
- 2000-1788-R: V7 USB Keyboard/Mouse
- 2000-1844-R: PC board with K connectors (demo board)