The Audio Precision 2722 Audio Analyzer is the flagship model of Audio Precision’s award-winning PC-controlled audio analyzers, long the recognized worldwide standard for the design and test of audio equipment. The full featured SYS-2722 provides the unmatched distortion and noise performance required to test the latest advances in converter technology, combined with 192k digital input and output capabilities.
The AP SYS-2722 features true dual domain architecture which enables uncompromised measurement of both analog and digital signals: the hardware generator and analyzer specifications surpass those of any digital configuration, while digital analysis techniques offer a wide array of precise, high-speed measurement techniques for either domain. Cross-domain work can be accomplished using the best of both worlds.
- The unparalleled precision of a dedicated hardware instrument
- Fast instrument operation and powerful analysis under sophisticated control software
- Programmatic control for high-speed automation
- Serial digital interface testing
- Flexible configuration options
- A family of auxiliary instruments for specialized testing
- AES3, IEC60958 (SPDIF) and PSIA input and output sample rates at 192 kHz