The R&S® CBT performs Bluetooth® RF tests at extremely high speed. In addition to power, modulation, frequency, and BER tests, the R&S® CBT carries out a variety of spectrum measurements without requiring any extra spectrum analyzers.
While conventional Bluetooth® testers sequentially measure power, modulation, frequency accuracy, and also frequency drift, the R&S® CBT performs all these measurements in a single test cycle, which makes the instrument very fast in production applications. For use in the lab, the R&S® CBT offers traces for power, modulation, and spectrum, which are output in realtime on a large graphical display.
- Qualified by the Bluetooth® SIG for RF measurements
- Highly flexible debugging in R&D
- Very short measurement times for high throughput in production
- Integrated spectrum measurements
- RF tests on Bluetooth® devices in compliance with Bluetooth® 1.2, 2.0, 2.1, 3.0 + HS, 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2 core specifications
- R&S®CBTGo software supporting all 38 Bluetooth® RF test cases
- Cost-effective R&S®CBT32 rack version for production applications
- Multiple audio options available
- EDR option (R&S®CBT-K55) for enabling a large number of EDR RF tests
- R&S®CBT-K57 Bluetooth® low energy option for measuring and generating Bluetooth® low energy signals