Key Features and Functions
The Chroma 17011 Battery Cell Charge and Discharge Test System is a high precision system designed specifically for testing lithium-ion battery (LIB) cells, electrical double layer capacitors (EDLC), and lithiumion capacitors (LIC). It is suitable for product development, quality control, and is helpful to characteristic research, cycle life testing, product screening, and quality assessment.
- High precision output and measurement up to 0.02% of F.S.
- Fast current response up to <100 μS
- High sampling rate up to 10 mS
- Flexible sampling recording (Δt, ΔV, ΔI, ΔQ, ΔE)
- Channel parallel output function with maximum 1200A output
- High efficiency charge and discharge with low heat
- Energy recycling during discharge (AC/DC bi-directional regenerative series)
- Waveform simulation function (current/power mode)
- Built-in DCIR test function
- Built-in HPPC test function
- Built-in EDLC capacitance and DCR test function
- Operating modes: CC / CP / CV / CR / CC-CV / CP-CV / Rest / SD test
- Multi-level safety protection mechanism
- Integrating data logger and chamber