Key Features and Functions
Using the state of the art PWM technology, the model 61611 can deliver the maximum output voltage up to 300 VAC and output frequency from 15 Hz to 1500 Hz. The AC+DC modes extend the applications not only for providing pure AC voltage, but also DC component for DC offset testing in laboratory.
The 61611 AC source is capable of delivering up to 4 times of peak current compared to its maximum rated current that makes it ideal for inrush current test. All models possess the ability to generate pure sine waveform output with typical distortion less than 0.3% at 50/60 Hz.
- Single-phase or three-phase output selectable
- Programmable slew rate setting for changing voltage and frequency
- Programmable voltage and current limit
- High output current crest factor, ideal for inrush current testing
- Turn on, turn off phase angle control
- TTL signal which indicates output transient
- LIST, PULSE, STEP mode functions for testing Power Line Disturbance (PLD) simulation
- Voltage dips, short interruption and voltage variation simulation
- Harmonics, inter-harmonics waveform synthesizer
- Comprehensive measurement capability, including current harmonics
- Analog programmable interfaces
- Remote interface: GPIB, RS-232, USB and Ethernet
- Capable of delivering power output up to 90KVA by implementing Master-slave parallel operation