Key Features and Functions
The Chroma 61705 Programmable AC Power Source 12 kVA, 192 Amps delivers pure, 5-wire AC power. Unlike the traditional 3-phase AC source, it includes low power rating models at very low cost. Users can program voltage and frequency, measure the critical characteristics of the output on its LCD display. It delivers the right solution to simulate all kinds of input condition of UUT to be utilized in R&D and QA. It is also suitable for commercial applications from laboratory testing to mass productions. The 61705 supplies the output voltage from 0 to 300VAC and it can be set individually for each phase. Users also can set the phase angle from 0° to 360°. These kinds of functions make the 61705 able to simulate unbalance 3-phase power. Because of the wide output frequency from 15 to 1200Hz, it is suitable for avionics and military application. The AC+DC mode extends the output function to simulate abnormal situation when power line contains DC offset.
- Built-in PFC, provides input power factor over 0.98
- Advanced PWM technology delivers high power density in a compact rack-mountable package
- Built-in output isolation relays
- AC+DC output mode
- Programmable slew rate setting for changing voltage (optional function)
- Turn on, turn off phase angle control
- User-definable power-on status
- Optional function for power line disturbance (PLD) simulation capability
- Comprehensive measurement capability: V, Irms, Ipk, I inrush, P, PF, CF of current etc.
- Programmable r.m.s. current limit
- Full protection: OP, OC, OV and OT protection
- Optional GPIB and RS-232C interface
- Easy-use software for operation