Key Features and Functions
The Chroma 6400 series Programmable AC Power Source uses state of the art PWM technology to deliver pure, instrument grade AC power at a very low cost never achieved before. The 6400 AC power source offers maximum rated power for any output voltage from 0 to 300VAC, at any frequency from 45 to 1K Hz. It is not only suitable for commercial applications (47-63Hz), but also for avionics, marine, military applications at 400Hz.
- High accuracy measurement for RMS voltage, RMS current, true power, frequency, power factor and current crest factor
- Built-in power factor correction circuit provides input power factor over 0.98 to meet IEC regulations.
- Programmable current limit
- Built-in output isolation relays
- EEPROM storage for user defined voltage and frequency combination for instant recall at anytime
- Optional GPIB, RS-232C and Analog Programming Interface
- Over voltage, under voltage, overpower, over current, over temperature and short circuit protection
- Temperature controlled fan speed
- Self-test at power-on
- User-definable power-on state