The Commscope ATC200-LITE-USB Teletilt portable RET controller acts as an interface between your local PC, through USB or COM port, and RET devices that are installed at the base station.
This controller can manage up to 32 RET devices with the use of multiple junction boxes. The controller supports 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 actuators even in a mixed tree environment. This unit is designed for portable indoor use. The ATC-LITE-USB controller supports Andrew Teletilt devices with the ATC Lite software and COBRA RET devices with COBRA software.
- Carried from site to site for RET antenna setup and optimization
- Supports up to 32 RET actuators operating in a mix of AISG modes
- LED display indicates the presence of input power, output power, and data communication
- Equipped with USB and serial connectors
- Power supply efficiency is Energy Star Level IV rated