Key Features and Functions
A 5000V AC/ 6000VDC hipot tester that's easy to use and priced right. Select AC or DC output via front panel button. Simple for production line personnel, easy to set up. Designed so that operator can defeat the leakage current limit and dielectric breakdown shutoffs to allow troubleshooting and analysis of problems with the DUT. Includes precision leakage current and test time setup and viewing from the LED meter. Adjustment is made with no HV output. Made in the USA.
- AC output: up to 5,000 V.
- DC output: up to 7,000 V.
- Microcontroller Technology, one button test, easy to setup, LED's indicate test progress. Upon failure, buzzer sounds and testing is terminated.
- Output voltage, leakage current limit and test duration are controlled from the front panel.
- Arc detection and test timer are defeatable.
- Separate arc detection circuitry.
- Main shutdown switch on front panel for safety.