The DDX 9101 is the ideal solution for pass/fail partial discharge testing; incorporating all the basic functions of an analog detector and meeting all IEC and IEEE/ANSI standards for PD testing. This simple-to-use detector is controlled via 8 control buttons on the front panel. With the data acquisition/remote control software you can record PD pulses and create test reports easily.
- Settable PD threshold with indicator light when limit is exceeded
- Ethernet port for communication with PC (optional)
- Data acquisition and remote control software package
- Two modes of operation – meter mode or scope mode
- Compact, SU (19”) rack mount case is ideal for integrating into a test system