The Keysight E36231A single output power supply is intended for your bench applications that require power up to 200 W. Autoranging technology provides the highest current available at all output voltage.
The E36200 Series single and dual output power and are intended for your bench applications that require power up to 400 W. Autoranging technology gives you the highest current available at all output voltage. Power devices with up to 40 A (E36233A) or voltage up to 120 V (E36234A) use an auto-parallel or auto-series to internally connect the two outputs into a single output with twice the power. A single output supply can power devices requiring less than 200 W or two devices are powered simultaneously with a dual output power supply
- Useable power 200 W.
- Autoranging more current at all voltage.
- Variable voltage slew rate to control inrush current.
- Low noise, DUT protection and precision measurements.
- 350 µVRMS noise.
- Over-voltage, over-current, over-temperature protection.
- Local 2–wire or remote 4-wire measurements.
- Low range current measurement.
- Fully programmable power supply.
- Interfaces: USB, Ethernet/LAN, LXI Class-C, digital-I/O and optional GPIB.
- Supported by BenchVue. A BenchVue software licence (BV0003B) is now included with your instrument purchase. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
- E3633A/E3634A code compatible.