The E36311A from Keysight Technologies is an E36300 series triple output programmable DC power supply. It features low output ripple/noise and accurate voltage/current measurement. The accurate voltage/current programming and readback capability provide excellent control on the power supply and power measurement. Besides the 0.01% load and line regulation, the E36311A can also maintain a steady output when power line and load changes occur, giving more peace of mind. It features more convenient and productive with intuitive and easy to use front panel interface. The 4.3inch LCD colour display can show the voltage and current of all three channels at the same time and the colour coded channel also simplifies manual set-up.
- 80W power output, 0 to 6V/0 to 5A (CH1), 0 to 25V/0 to 1A (CH2), 0 to -25V/ 0 to 1A (CH3) DC output
- More test throughput via connectivity and easy to use SCPI programming language
- More protection for device under test (DUT), 100, 115 or 230V AC input (±10%), 50/60 Hz, 250VA
- Two individual knobs for voltage and current, less cost and saves space with independent outputs
- USB 2.0 interface, transient response time of less than 50µsec
- UL 61010-1 3rd edition, CAN/CSA-C22.2 no61010-1-12, IEC 61010-1:2010 3rd edition safety approvals