Installation and repair of voice, broadband and ultra-broadband deployments.
The MaxTester 635G (MAX-635G) is a complete DSL & copper test set featuring the latest in ADSL2+, VDSL2, and G.fast (ITUT G Series 9700 and 9701 recommendations for fast access to subscriber terminals) chipset based connectivity technologies. Featuring traditional copper measurements (voltage, resistance, capacitance and time domain reflectometry) and highly automated scripted tests, the MAX-635G offers everything a technician needs to complete jobs efficiently.
For service providers considering Gfast as a possible future offering, the MAX-635G provides operators today with support for enhanced VDSL2 35b, VDSL2 and ADSL2+ single pair and bonding, in addition to copper testing capabilities. Coupled with the MAX-635G’s small form factor, rugged design, easy-to-use menus and clear pass/fail test result conclusions technicians can close their jobs quickly and efficiently. The large touchscreen display makes it intuitive and user friendly. When it comes to saving results, it provides technicians with many connectivity options for uploading tests and compiling reports.
- Gfast with backwards compatibility to VDSL2 and ADSL2+ with one test tool
- Compatible with EXFO Connect for cloud-based test asset management
- Spectrally compatible VDSL2 35b support and, VDSL2 and ADSL2+ bonding
- Adherence to existing methods and procedures is easy with single-ended testing or via testing to a far-end device (FED), including high-voltage stressed balance testing
- High resolution 6-inch touchscreen with dual 1 GigE ports and single test lead connection supporting both Gfast/DSL and copper testing to 35 MHz bandwidth
- Designed to face the challenges of the outside plant environment, with an IEC IP54 rating