The FLS-140 is the easiest way to identify optical fibers from end to end and locate polished connector endfaces. Its red laser shines through most yellow-jacketed optical fibers to help you pinpoint breaks, bends, faulty connectors, splices and other causes of signal loss. It has a reach of up to 5 km. The convenient FLS-140 locates faults visually by creating a bright red glow at the exact location of the fault on singlemode or multimode optical fibers.
- Bright red laser at 655 nm
- Pulsed and CW operation
- 40 hours of operation (typical)
- Standard AAA alkaline batteries
- Pocket-size pen-style design
- 2.5 mm universal connector