On the production floor, time is money. You need fast, cost-effective test instruments that maximize your production throughput. The IQS-2600B and FLS-2600B Tunable Laser Sources are ideal for complete characterization of fiber-optic filters, multiplexers and other dense WDM components. They are the logical choice for instrumentation calibration and for measuring wavelength-dependent gain, noise contribution and the saturation properties of EDFAs.
- Ideal for complete characterization (IL, ORL and PDL) of DWDM passive components.
- Naturally low spontaneous emission enabling >75 dB dynamic range.
- Tuning range of >100 nm covering both the C and L bands: wavelength tuning from 1510 nm to 1612 nm, output power is 0 dBm over
the 1515 nm to 1610 nm range.
- Excellent wavelength accuracy and repeatability.
- Elimination of connector-induced and other parasitic interference: no mode-hop related measurement problems.
- Available as a module or benchtop instrument, the 2600B is perfect for just about any application.