The most versatile meters on the market just got better. Since their introduction, Fluke 80 Series digital multimeters (DMMs) have led the industry in versatile performance, accuracy, and rugged durability. Now the new Fluke 80 Series III DMMs push that lead even further. With a host of new features that increase accuracy, improve safety, and make the 80 Series III easier than ever to use.
With a 4000-count digital display that updates 4 times per second, the Model 83 has DC accuracy of 0.3%, plus the ability to measure frequency duty cycle, and capacitance. It also provides a 43-segment, high resolution analog bargraph, TouchHold™, Relative, MIN/MAX Average Recording, MIN/MAX Alert™, and Zoom modes.
- An LED backlight on all models
- New LCD display with larger digits and better viewing angle 4 1/2-digit resolution to detect subtle changes (Model 87, 87/E)
- MIN/MAX to record the minimum, maximum, and average reading over time.
- Significantly improved basic dc accuracy on all models
- CAT III 1000V safety rated to withstand overvoltage transients up to 8 kV
- Seprate Battery Compartment does not break the calibration seal