Key Features and Functions
Fluke DS703 FC diagnostoc scope 7” capacitive touch screen for accurate diagnostics in difficult to reach spaces. 720p video recording inspection camera. Adjustable LED lighting and digital zoom for quality images. Up is Up® technology rotates the display screen to allow for appropriate image display, regardless of the orientation of the probe.
Wirelessly sync images directly from your diagnostic scope to the Fluke Connect® system, and attach to an asset record or work order. Having access to maintenance records simultaneously at the inspection site and from the office or an off-site location enables faster decision making and real-time collaboration between team members. You can also live stream images or videos from the diagnostic scope to a smartphone or PC.
Expand the flexibility of your videoscope with optional probes offering cameras that range in diameter from 3.8 MM to 8.5 MM and probes as long as 20 meters. Equip yourself the right probe for your environment.
- High definition probe with dual-view camera
- Processing speeds that render a smooth, clear, consistent image
- 7” LCD screen for easy viewing
- Macro to micro zoom function
- Adjustable lighting to capture the best image
- Up is Up® technology for an appropriate orientation, regardless of the probe location
- Fluke Connect® allows you to save and share images directly from the diagnostic scope