The LinkIQ™ is capable of measuring lengths up to 1000 feet (305 m) and provides distance to faults such as opens, shorts, and unterminated cable.
The included MS-IE Remote Adapter identifies miswires and split pairs on RJ45, M12X, M12D, and M8D terminated cables.
The LinkIQ™ qualifies cabling performance from 10 Mb/s to 10 Gb/s for EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, EtherCAT and other Industrial Ethernet protocols, performs ping tests to verify connectivity and also provides nearest switch diagnostics including advertised data rate, switch name and port number and VLAN information, plus PoE and load testing up to Class 8 (90W). Ethernet Alliance Certified for reliable multivendor interoperability.
- Validate EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, EtherCAT Cable Performance up to 10GBASE-T
- Get connected switch data rate, name, IP address, port number, and VLAN
- Detect the PoE class (1-8) and power, and perform a load test
- Test connectivity to TCP/IP network through IP configuration and ping
- Cable diagnostics w/ length plus IntelliTone™ and remotes 2-8
- Manage results and print reports from LinkWare™ PC