Key Features and Functions
Compact Fluke Norma Series power analyzers include the latest power measurement technology to assist engineers working with motors, inverters, lighting, power supplies, transformers and automotive components in making their products more efficient. Based on a patented high-bandwidth architecture, Fluke Norma Series power analyzers deliver precise measurements of single or threephase current and voltage, harmonics analysis, Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT) analysis, as well as calculations of power and other derived values. They provide class-leading accuracy and common mode rejection for any waveform, frequency, or phase shift.
The Fluke Norma 5000 Power Analyzer is a rugged, high-precision analyzer providing unmatched price performance for easy and reliable use in the field, or as a bench unit in laboratories and on test benches.
- Six-phase power analyzer for developing frequency converters and lighting equipment
- Features the highest bandwidth on the market
- Measures voltage, current, and power harmonics up to the 40th harmonic
- Features a simple user interface to ensure easy, intuitive operation
- Offers a variety of standard configurations so users can choose the exact functionality required for their application