The Ti32 by Fluke combines powerful 320 x 240 resolution with IR-Fusion® Technology, the blending of digital and infrared images into a single image, delivering strikingly crisp detailed images, making problem detection extremely easy. Identifying issues and easily reporting findings can be a challenge. AutoBlend™ lets you make a difference with each thermal inspection every time, as it gives you the ability to identify issues and report easier with partially transparent images.
Superior image quality
- Delivers the clear, crisp images needed to find problems fast with its 320 x 240 sensor.
- Identify even the smallest temperature differences that could indicate problems with thermal sensitivity (NETD)
- Automatic alignment (parallax correction) of visual and infrared images with Fluke patented IR-Fusion®
- Optional telephoto and wide angle lenses available for added versatility and special applications. (easily installable in the field)
Easy to use
- Field replaceable batteries give you maximum flexibility no matter where your work takes you.
- Intuitive, three-button menu is easy to use—simply navigate with the push of a thumb.
- No need to carry pen and paper—record findings by speaking into the imager. Voice annotations can be recorded with every image you take. Voice comments are saved along with individual images for future reference.
- One-handed focus capability, emissivity correction, reflected background temperature compensation, and transmission correction increase the accuracy of measurements in most situations.
- Adjustable hand strap for left-or right-handed use.
- Everything needed to get started is included.
- Optimized for field use in challenging work environments.
- Engineered and tested to withstand a 2 m (6.5 ft) drop for the ultimate peace of mind - When was the last time you dropped a tool or piece of equipment?
- Withstands dust and water—tested to an IP54 rating.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.