The GLC-9000 leakage current tester is used to perform IEC 60601-1 and IEC 60990 leakage current tests on medical electrical and general purpose electric & electronic equipment. This tester engages with nine measurement networks to provide the simulation of human body while the EUT is taking a leakage current testing in compliance with the specific standards or regulations such as IEC, UL, JIS, etc.
In order to provide a simple operation environment, the GLC-9000 equips with large TFT LCD touch panel to configure system as well as to present the measurement settings information and result simultaneously. Also, there are 50 preset testing conditions, which conform to IEC60990 and other standards, for general electric equipment can be recalled to reduce the setting time. In addition, 30 sets empty memory are available for user defined setting.
The GLC-9000 also features Meter Mode; it uses the measurement terminals to measure voltage like an ordinary voltmeter. During the voltage measurement, the SELV function (safety extra low voltage) is applicable to detect whether the voltage value between measuring points exceed the SELV setting.
- Touch Panel with Color LCD Display
- Nine Measurement Networks to Simulate the Resistance of Human Body
- Eight Types of Leakage current for Medical & General Electrical Equipment
- Various Leakage Current Measuring Mode DC/AC/AC+DC/AC Peak
- Upper & Lower Limitation for PASS/FAIL testing
- Meter Mode with SELV/CONV Function
- 50 Preset Test Conditions Conform to IEC 60990; 30 Sets Memories for User-Defined settings
- Various Standard Interfaces? RS232/GPIB/USB Host & Device/EXT I/O