Fluke current clamps extend the current ranges of digital multimeters, power quality analyzers, and portable oscilloscopes and are available for both AC and AC/DC environments. The Fluke i400s is specially designed to offer maximum utility in a compact shape and is the only current clamp available with a CAT IV 600 V / CAT III 1000 V safety rating.
- Companion to your scope or power quality meter to measure up to 400 A AC
- Only current clamp available with a CAT IV 600 V/ CAT III 1000 V safety rating
- Specially designed to offer meximum utility in a compact shape
- Take accurate readings without breaking the circuit
- Soft non-slippery overmold handle
- Two rangers: 40 A and 400 A, 10 and 1 mV/Amp output
- Max conductor Ø 32 mm