The iVA Series Cable & Antenna Analyzer is an exciting new product from Kaelus that enables users to accurately measure and locate VSWR/return loss faults in their RF infrastructure. The wireless connectivity allows unprecedented measurement flexibility and opens up new & important possibilities in sweep testing and multi-port testing.
The iVA is a rugged battery operated module that can be remotely controlled with any Bluetooth-enabled tablet, smartphone, laptop computer, or any of our iPA Series Portable Passive Intermodulation analyzers.
- Reinventing site certification sweep testing, dramatically reducing test time on site
- Directly measure insertion loss and isolation when using multiple iVAs. Measure calculated insertion loss with a single iVA and an RF short
- Accurately measure swept VSWR/return loss and Distance-to- Fault in RF path
- Simple and robust Bluetooth connection to a tablet PC or connect with USB or Bluetooth to a laptop computer
- Connect directly to the device under test; eliminates the need for a phase-stable cable in most cases
- Uses the Kaelus customer-proven iPA reporting workflow & tagging features to facilitate a faster, simpler and more efficient workflow
- With the Kaelus iPA controlling the iVA, your RL data can be combined with your PIM data into a single report. Reports are combined and completed on-site with no post-processing required
- Simple to operate, highly intuitive software user interface with the unique ability to generate and complete the test report onsite
- Geotag each test point, insert a Google Maps® snapshot directly into the report
- Handy Spectrum Monitor mode for interference checking