JDSU HST-3000 Handheld Services Tester
The HST-3000 provides the best any access network tester has to offer. Built on a strong and proven reputation for test accuracy, the HST-3000 can help you find real problems up to 30% faster.
The HST-3000 starts with unsurpassed copper qualification and fault-finding tools and adds fiber inspection, single and bonded pair ADSL2+/VDSL2, Gigabit Ethernet, IPTV, Microsoft TV and VoIP testing to help round out full triple play testing strategy. It also supports legacy T1, DS3, ISDN PRI/BRI, and other interfaces via field-swappable modules and optional software.
- Best-in-class for test accuracy - it really does matter
- Multiple chipsets supported for xDSL - widest interoperability on the market
- Find real problems up to 30% faster - correlates copper, xDSL and IPTV measurements
- Protects your investment - modular approach to add GigE, Ethernet, E1, etc
- Helps define an accurate, repeatable test strategy - with automated tests, expert modes - reduces errors and minimizes repeats
- Full copper analysis suite - qualify, provision, and troubleshoot copper pairs - includes DVOM, Opens, TDR, wideband TIMS, spectral noise, and resistive fault locator (RFL)
- Bonded ADSL2+/VDSL test accuracy brings up both pairs of a bonded group simultaneously
- Gigabit Ethernet module features SAMComplete/ITU-T Y.1564 service activation - automated SLA verification and troubleshooting for circuits that carry multiple services and bandwidth profiles
- Unique USB-mounted JDSU P500i provides unique pass/fail fiber inspection
- Standard automation and TechComplete - Improve testing processes through automation and centralized, web-based management tools