The Keysight 346C noise source is the ideal companion to Keysight's noise figure solutions. Since it is broadband (10 MHz to 26.5 GHz), it eliminates the necessity for several sources at different frequency bands. The low SWR of the noise source reduces a major source of measurement uncertainty; reflections of test signals. Option K01 is a coaxial noise source and features coverage from 1 to 50 GHz with a 2.4 mm coaxial connector.
Key Features and Functions
- Frequency range: 10 MHz to 26.5 GHz
- VSWR: < 1.35:1
- Connectors: BNC (f) input bias / 3.5 mm (m)
- Low SWR for reducing noise figure measurement uncertainty
- Individually calibrated ENR values at specific frequencies
- Calibration supplied on floppy disk for easy loading into NFA Series Noise Figure Analyzers