The Keysight 54522C 500 MHz real-time oscilloscopes have the extra performance and features that you need to get an accurate view of the high frequency signals you encounter, whether you do analog or digital design, R&D or manufacturing test. With 32 K memory per channel, 2 channels at up to 2 GSa/s, 1 ns peak detect, and sophisticated triggering, you can be confident that you will not miss critical signal activity. These feature-rich digitizing scopes also include standard FFT, floppy disk drive, and sequential single shot acquisition for better analysis and characterization of your signals. Choose between a color flat-panel display (54522C) or monochrome display (54522A).
- 500 MHz Analog Bandwidth on 2 channels2 GSa/s
- Sample Rate on 2 channels
- 1 ns Peak DetectColor display
- 32 K of acquisition memory per channel
- Sequential single shot acquisition for capturing successive events
- Built-in, multi-format 3.5 inch disk drive