The Keysight/Agilent/HP 8561E portable RF spectrum analyzer offers the measurement capability and performance previously found in larger, more expensive benchtop analyzers. This analyzer combines outstanding phase noise, sensitivity, 1 Hz resolution bandwidths, synthesized tuning and wide dynamic range in a MIL-rugged package built to withstand harsh environmental conditions. It offers a complete solution for adjacent-channel power (ACP) testing of burst carrier signals using digital modulation, and the ability to measure occupied bandwidth percentage.
Time-gated signal analysis allows you to easily measure time-varying signals such as pulsed RF, time-division multiple access, interleaved, and burst-modulated. For millimeter applications that don't require full microwave coverage, the 8561E with the Keysight 11970 series harmonic mixers or Keysight 11974 series preselected mixers is a lower-cost solution.
- Continuous 30 Hz to 6.5 GHz sweep
- Fast digital resolution bandwidths of 1, 3, 10, 30 and 100 Hz
- Adjacent channel power, channel power, carrier power, occupied bandwidth percentage and time-gated measurements standard
- Precision timebase and 1 Hz counter resolution
- MIL-T-28800 rugged
- Measurement personalities for digital radio and phase noise measurements