Key Features and Functions
The N1921A P-Series Wideband Power Sensor, 50 MHz - 18 GHz sensor is the first to provide internal zero and calibration, by integrating a DC reference source and switching circuits into the power sensor. This feature eliminates the multiple connections associated with using an external calibration source, thus minimizing connector wear, test-time and measurement uncertainty. The N1921A is used with the N1912A P-Series Dual Channel Power Meter.
- Zero and calibrate while connected to the DUT
- -35 dBm to +20 dBm wide dynamic range for peak power measurements
- Calibration factors, linearity, temperature and bandwidth correction data stored in EEPROM
- Precision Type-N connector as standard
- Sensor cable fixed to sensor. Available cable lengths are 1.5m (5ft), 3m (10ft) and 10m (31ft)