Key Features and Functions
This Keysight U2000A RF power sensor measures true average power from RF and microwave devices and make setup fast and simple by providing plug-and-play USB connectivity, and by eliminating the need for a separate power meter. It's an affordable solution that doesn't compromise on performance in multi-channel power measurements. You get what you need — simple set up, beyond just a sensor.
The U2000 Series enable simpler, lower-cost power measurements versus conventional power meter and sensor combinations. Now with nine high-performance models, the U2000 Series USB power sensors offer compact, high-performance solutions for today’s CW and modulated signals.
- Compact, lightweight solutions
- Quick, simple set-up
- High accuracy, high power
- Internal zeroing capability
- Fast reading speed
- Support internal and external trigger measurements
- Trace display capability enables easy trigger level and gate setup for burst signals
- Allows remote measurements beyond cable length
- Enables monitoring of more than 20 channels simultaneously
- Converts select Keysight instruments to power meters
- Feature-packed software provides various capabilities for easy testing and analysis
- Average power measurements of CW and modulated signals, including GSM, EDGE, WLAN and WiMAXTM