Key Features and Functions
The U2000 Series enable simpler, lower-cost power measurements versus conventional power meter and sensor combinations. Now with nine high-performance models, the U2000 Series USB power sensors offer compact, high-performance solutions for today’s CW and modulated signals.
- Frequency range of 50 MHz to 24 GHz
- Extended frequency of 10 MHz to 26.5 GHz with option H26.
- Compact, lightweight solutions
- Quick, simple set-up
- High accuracy, high power
- Internal zeroing capability
- Fast reading speed
- Support internal and external trigger measurements
- Trace display capability enables easy trigger level and gate setup for burst signals
- Allows remote measurements beyond cable length
- Enables monitoring of more than 20 channels simultaneously
- Converts select Keysight instruments to power meters
- Feature-packed software provides various capabilities for easy testing and analysis
- Average power measurements of CW and modulated signals, including GSM, EDGE, WLAN and WiMAXTM