This series of 5000 watt DC power supplies has the exceptional, proven reliability that test system engineers look for. It also has the features needed for easy test system integration
Programming of the DC output and the extensive protection features can be done either from the front panel or using industry standard SCPI commands via the GPIB. Using the serial link, up to 16 power supplies can be connected through one GPIB address. Test system integration can be further simplified by using the VXIplug&play drivers.
The 6680A series has extremely low ripple and noise for a 5000 watt DC power supply. This helps the built-in measurement system make extremely accurate current and voltage measurements.
- Low output ripple and noise
- Selectable compensation for inductive loads
- Analog control of output voltage and current
- Fan-speed control to minimize acoustic noise
- Built-in measurements and advanced programmable features
- Protection features to ensure DUT safety