The Keysight/Agilent/HP 70911A ultra-wide bandwidth IF module adds receiver functionality to certain 70000 series spectrum analyzers. Designed specifically to work with the 71209A option 001 analyzer, it adds receive bandwidths of 10 MHz to 100 MHz in 10% increments. When the 70911A is added to the 71209A option 001, the combination constitutes the 71910A wide-bandwidth surveillance receiver.
The 71910A receiver monitors signals from 100 Hz to 26.5 GHz. It provides a cost effective combination of search and wide-bandwidth collection capabilities for surveillance and signal monitoring applications. Its flexibility makes it an ideal downconverter in stimulus-response applications.
- Resolution bandwidths from 10 MHz to 100 MHz
- IF Gain from 0 dB to 70 dB in 1 dB steps
- Video output at full selected bandwidth
- Optional 70 or 140 MHz IF output
- Channel filters available for the 70 MHz output
- Optional demodulated FM output
- Optional analog demodulated I/Q outputs