The Keysight 81101A 50 MHz single-channel Pulse Generator is the economy, entry-level instrument of the 81100 family. All timing parameters (repetition rate, delay, width and transitions) are variable.
The instrument comprises a PLL oscillator that enables the repetition rate to be kept within 0.01% accuracy.
Double-pulses and pulse bursts are available. All pulses can be triggered externally when the PLL is turned off. Bursts can also be triggered by the internal PLL if it is not in use as the repetition-rate generator. An external width (pulse recovery) mode is available, too.
The selectable 50/1000 Ohm source resistance allows output amplitudes up to 10 or 20 Vpp respectively into a 50 Ohm load.
- High directivity
- Excellent mean coupling accuracy
- Frequency Range: 1.7 to 12.4 GHz
- Nominal Coupling and Variation: 20 ±0.75 dB
- Directivity: >30 dB for 1.7 to 4 GHz, >26 dB for 4 to 12.4 GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.2
- Insertion Loss: <0.60dB
- Power Rating Average, Peak: 50 W, 250 W
- Dimensions: 196.9 mm L x 114.3 mm H x 25.4 mm W (7.75 in x 4.50 in x 1.0 in)