The 5352B Universal Counter allows precise measurements from 10Hz to 40GHz and features microwave components that are integrated on a single hybrid gallium arsenide circuit for added speed and reliability. In addition, this unit has wide frequency coverage, exceptional sensitivity, fast tracking, high measurement throughput, and wide FM tolerance.
- Frequency range: 10Hz to 40GHz (46GHz with Opt 005) directly measures in millimeter wave range, without expensive mixers
- Sensitivity to -32dBm ensures accurate measurement of low-energy signals
- Low kickback noise for sensitive environments; sleep mode reduces noise to -70dBm
- Fast acquisition time (60ms in automatic, fast acquisition tracking mode; 20ms in manual mode) for improved throughput
- Up to 120 measurements per second (100 in automatic mode) over HP-IB (fully programmable)
- Fast tracking speed allows effortless tracking of source drift to 1GHz per second; ideal for measuring the response of voltage-controlled oscillator to voltage-source tuning