The Keysight/Agilent 8487D Diode Power Sensor is designed for use with the EPM series, EPM-P series, 70100A, E1416A and the 43x power meters and provides extraordinary accuracy and stability. The 8487D power sensor measures the average power over its entire -70 to -20dBm dynamic range which gives you accurate readings even if your test signal is subjected to multitone environments, modulated carriers, or carriers with high harmonics. This unit also features excellent SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty and accurate readings of average power.
- Excellent SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) millimeter-wave sensor calibration
- Compatible with EPM (new N1913A/ 14A, E4418B/ 19B), EPM-P (E4416A/ 17A) and P-series (N1911A/ 12A) power meters, plus the E1416A VXI and discontinued 70100A and 43X power meter
- Accurate average power measurements over -70 to -20dBm
- Frequency range 50MHz to 50GHz
- Diode power sensing element