The E9322A diode power sensor has a 1.5 MHz video bandwidth and is ideal for time-gated peak, average and peak-to-average ratio power measurements on TDMA and CDMA wireless formats such as Bluetooth.
- 1.5 MHz video bandwidth, ideal for Bluetooth® and cdmaOne applications
- Fast measurement speed, up to 1000 corrected readings per second, via the GPIB
- Wide dynamic range
- Calibration factors, linearity, temperature, and bandwidth correction stored in EEPROM
- Precision type-N connector as standard
- Operates with the EPM-P (E4416A/ 17A) series and P-Series (N1911A/ 12A) power meters