The Schaevitz® microprocessor-based LVDT indicator and set-point controller is designed for industrial and process control applications utilizing any LVDT/RVDT-based measurement device. In addition to displaying real-time readings of LVDTs, RVDTs, and gage heads, the MP2000 also displays MIN, MAX, TIR, A+B, and A-B values. Programmable, opto-isolated, open collector setpoints may be assigned to any of the above functions.
- Large 10 mm High Display Characters
- Software Set-Up Menu
- Industry Standard 9-Pin RS-232 Connector
- Greatly Enhanced Long-Term Reliability
- Rugged DIN Style Power Supply Connector
- Two Channels for the Price of One