The Megger 890005617-S Easyloc Standard Complete System is used in locating cables, and is designed to avoid potentially dangerous power cables and other services efficiently and quickly. The Easyloc is fast and simple to operate, with features designed to avoid potentially dangerous power cables and other services as efficiently as possible.
The Easyloc receiver shows the signal level received and marks the maximum with a marker on the display. This means operators work with both an audio signal and visual confirmation at all times. Depth measurement is possible at the push of a button, even when using the power mode.
The Easyloc is suitable for water, rail, gas, power, highways and telecommunication utilities, as well as contractors, groundworks, building, local authorities, civil engineering, street lighting and fencing, gardening and landscaping companies.
- Complete system with RX Receiver and TX Transmitter
- Designed to effectively locate cables and pipes
- Enables users to disconver and avoid potentially dangerous power cables
- Facilitates optimum preparations for building work, minimizing costly accidents and inconvenient delays
- High-performance transmitter with mains voltage-proof output - no separating filter necessary
- Large display on receiver with easy menu structure and automatic backlight
- Equipped with semi-automatic sensitivity control
- Depth measurement at push of a button, even without transmitter
- Quick and simple to operate with both audio signal and visual confirmation provided
- Compatible with other location systems
- Passive frequencies: PWR 60 Hz and Radio
- Active Frequency: 33kHz
- Class leading power output 0.1W or 0.5 W, switchable
- Continuous or pulsed signal
- Direct, induction, or clamp connections (leads and clamp sold separately)
- Sonde at 33kHz (sold separately) allows for location of pipe and conduit