All EZ-THUMP models are compact and lightweight, battery and AC line operated, portable cable fault location systems. They are designed for quick, effective, accurate and safe fault locating operations to greatly reduce system customer outage
Due to their rugged yet portable enclosure, they are ideally suited for all typical fault locating operations on MV cable as well as on LV cables.
The 12 kV model can be used as part of a “satellite” fault locating concept for remote areas that may have less frequent faults, when ease of operation, light weight and economics are important, or for hard to access inner-city locations.
- Compact, light and rugged field instruments
- Battery and AC line operation
- Automatic end-of-cable and fault locating
- 12-kV output
- Transflective colour display
- ARM® Prelocation
- Fault Pinpointing (Thumping)
- Optional Sectionalising Software*