Key Features and Functions
The Megger MTO210 transformer ohmmeter is a line-operated, field-portable instrument designed specifically to measure the dc resistance of all types of magnetic windings safely and accurately. It can test transformers and rotating machine windings and perform low-current resistance measurements on connections, contacts, and control circuits.
The Transformer Ohmmeter is extremely useful when testing the windings and contact resistance of tap-changers with “make-before-break” contacts and voltage regulators. This action will check for pitted or misaligned contacts as the instrument will give an indication if either condition occurs.
- Direct 2-channel digital reading (10 µΩ to 2000 Ω)
- DC test current up to 10 A maximum
- 0.25% measurement accuracy
- Integrated demagnetization feature
- Tests operation of on-load tap-changers
- Very fast auto safety discharge circuit