The MTO330 offers the same functionality as the MTO300. The MTO330A is equipped with an industrial grade, 12-in. touch controller. The display is designed to operate in direct sunlight (1600 nits brightness), and all the components are rated to operate from -20°C to +50°C. An additional feature that has been added to the MTO330A is the “safety shutdown” which automatically saves results and properly shuts controller down in the event of an abrupt power disruption, whether accidentally or on purpose.
- Automated 8-terminal/6-winding measurement capability
- Simultaneous winding magnetization
- Tests operation of on-load tap-changers
- Built-in auto-demagnetization feature
- Automatic discharge
- Power DB software (MTO330A)