The MPD 600 is an advanced partial discharge (PD) measurement and analysis system. It can be used for many different PD testing applications on electrical equipment. The modular system enables both single- and multi-channel PD measurements in test labs and in the field. All measurement signals are recorded, analyzed and displayed at the same time. Advanced noise suppression and source separation techniques ensure that only PD pulses from the test object are analyzed.
The MPD 600 PD measurement and analysis system is used worldwide for type and quality control testing at many well-known manufacturers of electrical equipment. It is also used by utilities, industrial plants and service companies for the regular inspections and maintenance of electrical equipment. The MPD 600 is also an important research tool at test laboratories and universities.
- Unsurpassed immunity to interference for partial discharge measurements, even under difficult operating conditions
- High measurement accuracy thanks to completely digital data processing
- Safe operation through use of fiber optic cables for complete galvanic isolation
- Recording and playback of measurements with full function control
- IEC 60270-compliant partial discharge measurement, confirmed by an independent testing institute