The Megger MPRT8445 is a multipurpose, light-weight, field portable test set. The unit is capable of testing a wide variety of electro-mechanical, solid-state and microprocessor-based protective relays, small molded case circuit breakers, motor overload relays and similar protective devices.
The MPRT8445 incorporates the latest in Digital Signal Processor (DSP) and microprocessor-based technology, to provide a powerful, easy to use relay test set. The unit can be operated either manually via hand held controller or placed under full computer control via the AVTS, Advanced Visual Testing Software. The hand held controller, called the Smart Touch-View InterfaceTM (STVI), is Megger’s second generation of handheld controllers. It incorporates a large, easy to read Full Color high resolution, high definition, TFT LCD touch-screen display, which displays metered values such as AC and DC Amperes, AC and DC Volts, and Time in both seconds and cycles. Depending on the type of test selected, other values may be displayed, such as Ohms, Watts, Phase Angle, or Frequency.
- New Smart Touch View InterfaceTM (STVI)
- New multi-colored graphics with intuitive navigation
- New enhanced dynamic test capabilities
- New built-in test report generator
- New high current output - 45 Amps at 300 VA per phase
- Improved low current accuracy – currents below 100 mA
- New convertible voltage channels – 15 Amps at 120 VA
- New lighter weight unit – up to 15% weight reduction
- Open communication architecture for use with third-party software progra