The Anritsu MS9740A is a benchtop optical spectrum analyzer covering 600 nm to 1750 nm. The MS9740A offers high-performance resolution and high-speed measurements to support the needs of device and component manufacturers.
Waveform data can be measured and transmitted to external control equipment within 0.2s which is a 5x improvement over previous Anritsu models. This enables optical device manufacturers reduce costs and time for testing and analysis by improving sweep speed (measurement time) and accelerating data transfer to control equipment after measurement.
- Measurement of passive optical devices in <0.2s(5nm) reduces total analysis time.
- Dedicated applications for evaluating active optical devices
- Excellent cost performance
- Dynamic range performance ≤58 dB (0.4 nm from peak wavelength)
- 30 pm minimum resolution
- Supports SM and MM fibers
- Lightweight, 50% less power consumption