The N6705C offers flexible configuration to meet your power sourcing and analysis requirements. The N6705C is a 4-slot mainframe that accepts up to 4 DC Power Modules, and up to 600 W total DC Power Module output power. The modules are ordered separately.
N6705C accepts the same modules as the N6700 Modular Power System, with over 30 modules to choose from. Basic sources for the N6705C include 50 W, 100 W, and 300 W; up to 150 V, up to 50 A. High-performance sources for the N6705C include 50 W, 100 W, 300 W, and 500 W; up to 60 V, up to 50 A. Precision sources for the N6705C include 50 W, 100 W, 300 W, and 500 W; up to 60 V, up to 50 A. Source/Measure units for the N6705C include 20 W; up to 20 V, up to 3 A. Each module includes a built-in voltmeter, ammeter, scope, arbitrary waveform generator, and data logger functions.
- Easy to use R&D tool for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT
- Integrates capabilities of up to 4 Power Supplies, DMM, Scope, Arb, and Data Logger
- Access all capabilities without programming; either use the front panel controls or with BV9200 Control and Analysis Software or 14585A Control and Analysis Software
- Intuitive, dedicated physical controls for common functions
- Large color graphics display for easy viewing of complex data
- Connections and controls color-coded to the display for fast and error-free setup
- Programmable via standard GPIB, LAN, and USB; LXI Compliant